As I return from my time off from visiting family in Germany, I decided to shake it up a little bit and provide a look back at my work from the last few months. We all love recycling content, right?
What can often happen is that the older articles get buried under the piles of new ones (even though, I haven't written THAT much). I would like to refresh the older ones and showcase some of them so that you, dear reader might find something that you did not know existed. Everything will be split into easy-to-read clickbait titles so there is minimal decision-making power involved.
- Interested in saving money and keeping electricity costs down? Click here.
- Perhaps you have issues sleeping like me and want to gain some insights from a fellow light sleeper? Right this way.
- Feel like you want to start something new that can benefit your everyday life, but not sure where to look? I got you covered.
- Getting sick of the same sport that you've done for the last ten years? Me too. See more here .
- Last but not least: Struggling to de-clutter the space around you? This will be fun.
If you enjoy the content that I write, please share it with your friends, families, enemies, dogs, cats, and co-workers. Always happy to hear any content suggestions in the comment section.